[Ilugc] Reg: video downloader

aishwarya . aishu.moorthy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:50:16 IST 2009

Hi,
There is a software called the "Internet Download Manager" for windows.
The main functionality (there are also many other functionalities, the most
attracted one is this) of the software is , when there is a video played in
a site like  youtube or any embedded video, we get an arrow mark on top
asking whether to download the video. If we click the arrow it starts
downloading immediately even if the videos are copy protected.
Is there any possibility of creating such a package for linux?
If so can anyone pls suggest me some ideas..

--
Thanks,
Aishwarya.M.B