[Ilugc] Suggestion are invited for foss jobs website for India

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:52:47 IST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Arun Khan <knura at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 19 Nov 2009, narendra sisodiya wrote:
>> Hi,
>>     I am in mid of creating the foss jobs website for foss job
>> posting in India. I am using jobberbase for this purpose. I need your
>> suggestion.
---8< -------

Great!! I am out of job now.. will difinitely help me....
But am too old per current industry standards (45 years of age with 25
years of experience)

> Administration (System and Network)
> Trainers/Instructors/Teachers

IT Infrastructure for small and large applications.
Solution (Software and Hardware) Architects

I was wondering whether there could be an article section for example
what a small/medium/large (based on no of seats) business should have
as part of IT infrastructure (eg Alfresco instead of say file
server/local or hosted e-mail and the such).

Regards and all the best

Rajagopal