[Ilugc] [ilguc] [help] Configuring 3G Data Card

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 11:17:11 IST 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Narendiran <a.narendiran at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 12:51 AM, ARUN PALANIAPPAN <
> arunpalaniappan.mek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> One of my friends, who has installed Ubuntu 12.04 in his System, is facing
>> a problem. He could not connect to the Internet using 3G data card. While
>> trying to connect, his device is not being recognised.
>>

> Sakis-3g may be helpful
> http://www.sakis3g.org/
>
> Its a script. But don't worry ... it'll start up into a GUI.

Nice ...

@ OP - if this script works out for you then make the effort to give
feedback to the author of the software and also contrib. information
regarding your setup and service provider.  India is missing in the
list.    I suspect it is because people who use it do not bother to
give information upstream.
--
Arun Khan
"As a layman, I would say we have it, but as a scientist I have to