[Ilugc] HackFest 2012

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:43:37 IST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Gopal Krishna
<gopalakrishna99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Postfix with quota is working fine on postfix-2.8.8-1.
>

> I installed squirrelmail plugin vaction and autoresponder in centos5.4
> x86_64. I configured everything (proftpd & ldap). In that, i select the
> option vaction message. so it will not deliver to sender.

    So, what has this got to do with the Hackfest ? Please reply to
appropriate threads. Don't randomly reply to some thread. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/