[Ilugc] I love ruby - copyright

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:21:42 IST 2012

Greetings,

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:46 PM, Karthikeyan A.K <mindaslab at gmail.com> wrote:
> Who cares, if one does successful work, there are ten to bark. If I keep
> throwing stones on every dog that barks, I may never reach destination.

Watch your attitude and words. you are lucky I am in a good mood today.

I do not want to start a flame war here.

Suffice to say that it is this level of arrogance with a cretin level
IQ is what is making serious s/w developers a rarity.

All you have done is banged up a few words, do a bunch of copy paste,
put in a licence and call it some work.

Look at my other post regarding cross platform portable application
and take up that challenge. I doubt you will as you simply do not have
it in you.

Stop puking nonsense on this list.

nuff said.

> We must forget about this copyright and must have a culture of sharing.
> Else we will end up like Apple and Samsung.

I bless you with an opportunity to face a software audit from BSA
members such as Adobe, Microsoft, Autodesk, Oracle et. al.

Keep a bucket nearby. for your sweat. nay, a barrel

> Nothing is constant

and you think you are!

Rajagopal