[Ilugc] Acceptable behaviour? was (Re: Foss based solutions providing Organizations in TamilNadu)

Karthikeyan A.K mindaslab at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:28:32 IST 2012

I don't know if this post is legal or not, but I see that this mailing list
is written with python software and is too complex to understand and
configure. I also see that top posting and having many dots can be detected
by automation and possibly rejected. Can any one take this as a project and
do it. This might make this one human friendly and less geeky.

We have guidelines and etiquette to be followed on this list. You
> could view them at

> Thanks & Regards,
> Guruprasad

Nothing is constant