[Ilugc] Fedora-17 ISOs / Spins / Repository available

Balajee - Gmail balajeeseshadri at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:44:21 IST 2012

Hello Baskar,

In Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology the alumni are
planning to start a COE (Center of Excellence) in Open Source. I am also an
alumnus of ACCET. We plan to perform the following items as part of COE.

1. Make Linux OS awareness to all students

2. Understanding the existing FOSS tools.

3. Practice FOSS tools for their day to day work

4. Ability to read and understand Open Source Code

5. Contribute to the FOSS community by testing / reporting bugs / add new
features

6. Start a new FOSS tool initiative

7. Spread the FOSS community to neighboring educational institutions

We are interested to get Linux resources from you. Shall I ask the college
to contact you directly or I can get the resources from you and give it to
the college.

Thanks,

Balajee