[Ilugc] 3 days FDP program at AMS college

Raman.P raamanp at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 2 06:38:47 IST 2012

Dear luggies
A 3 day FDP program on FOSS syllabus as per Anna University, Chennai was conducted in Aalim Mohammed Salegh  College of Engg, Avadi.

On 26-6-2012 Baskar Selvaraj covered package management, virtualisation and networking.
On 27-6-2012 I covered perl and mysql. K.Baskar covered python gtk,qt and gambas
On 28-6-2012 Ravi Jaya covered PHP, compiling kernel

About 25 faculty members from various colleges attended the program. Entire session was hands on.

On behalf of ILUGC I thank the management and faculty for the opportunity.

Raman.P
blog:http://ramanchennai.wordpress.com/