[Ilugc] Ubuntu powered Laptops and Desktops

kenneth gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Mon Jul 2 17:01:41 IST 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-28 at 15:30 +0530, Sundaram KR wrote:
> "@Kenneth - Which distro you use often? And why?"
>

> Strangely enough, I recall Kenneth using Ubuntu :)

that is why I am qualified to talk about the advantages (for me and my
family) of using fedora over Ubuntu. I have used it for years, and still
spend a lot of time using it in helping my students to debug their
problems (many of them have ubuntu). Most people who rave about ubuntu
have no experience of other distros and are not qualified to compare.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves