[Ilugc] What the topic for next weeks discussion ?

Guruprasad lgp171188 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:06:58 IST 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Balasubramaniam Natarajan
<bala150985 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ilugc members what is the topic for next week meeting ?
>>
>> Actually I meant on what topic people are going to take sessions ?

You are manually quoting your reply in your emails, which can be
confusing to a lot of people. Kindly check your email client settings,
if you are using one and that is doing the quoting for you. Don't
manually add a '>' to the lines containing your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad