[Ilugc] issues with top and bottom posting

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:22:54 IST 2012

+1 Shrini

I am saying this because I am part of other mailing list as well and there
are no rules imposed there provided that they do not go out of topic.

The idea needs to be simple ask question or provide answer,  However just
to provide that if there are rules that is when it becomes really difficult
:-( especially new people to the group find it very difficult :-(

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan at gmail.com>wrote:

> thanks for the examples.
>
> in all the three examples, we can get the message fully as we know how to
> read top, bottom and middle replies.
>
> can anyone share some links from our list archives or any other mailing
> list archives, that we can not get the information due to top or bottom
> posting?
>
> i think we crossed the era of bandwidth problems in personal email systems.
>
> i love the style of replying in the middle of the mails. but can not get
> the strong reasons to ask others to avoid top and bottom posting.
>
> as for as they reply in a style which any one can read and understand the
> information, it is ok in my opinion.
>
> thanks.

Balasubramaniam Natarajan
www.etutorshop.com/moodle/