[Ilugc] unable to access through proxy

smal at ccmb.res.in smal at ccmb.res.in
Wed Jul 4 11:49:04 IST 2012

Hi all

Recently deployed a local library repository server using CENTOS 5.2 on our intranet and also configured local DNS on the same machine. I am able to do ping, resolve through nslookup, IP, hostname etc.. But the issue is that I am unable to access through proxy server via browser settings. If I remove proxy and choose "No proxy", then I am able to access through browser on intranet. What is the technical hitch invlovled in it.? could anybody help me in resolving this issue.?

with thanks
s.mahalingam