[Ilugc] issues with top and bottom posting

amachu at amachu.net amachu at amachu.net
Wed Jul 4 14:31:31 IST 2012

On 03.07.2012 21:23, Shrinivasan T wrote:
> The new comers scare to mail to our list on the fear of
> top/bottom/middle post threats.
> So, some of them remove all the content and type their replies.

this is due the casual attitude many of us have, even me.

While signing, they are sent the guidelines to adhere to while posting
to the list. (if not this can be done.)

Many do not care.

Most only confirm the subscription. By choosing to join the list - they
need to know about it.

By observing others posting to the list - they can get what it is.

This is not the case just with this list but everywhere.

At times, despite being aware of the facts - everyone of us could make
mistakes.

So when somebody points to it, its a reminder. Nothing much to bother.

--

ஆமாச்சு