[Ilugc] Open Source Software Survey -Reg

Arun Venkataswamy arun289 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:20:01 IST 2012

Arun Palaniappan,
Your reply coming after my mail in the thread make it looks as if I sent
the private mail to you. If you want to complain and bring notice about a
private mail in this list, have the courage to mention the person and
contents of that mail before you reply.

I was the one who complemented you in this list by asking you to change
poor to proud. But I should add here that you need to change your victim
and complaining attitude if you want to grow.

All the best.

[To the list guideline managers] The only way I could reply to this post
was a top post. Could not find a way to do it otherwise :)

Regards,
Arun