[Ilugc] Open Source Software Survey -Reg

ARUN PALANIAPPAN arunpalaniappan.mek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:04:17 IST 2012

2012/7/4 kenneth gonsalves <lawgon at thenilgiris.com>

> On Wed, 2012-07-04 at 14:27 +0530, ARUN PALANIAPPAN wrote:
>

> you have not read the mail properly - the author was praising you. And
> your mail was a very good and accurate one.

Thank you for your reply Sir. I was not replying for  Shri. Arun
Venkataswamy. I learned later that it was a private mail which I have
explained in my earlier mail.

> The survey in question was
> badly framed, invasive of privacy and you were right in only filling it
> in partially. I hope you did not give your name and email address in the
> survey.

Oops.. They came in the first page and I think I gave them!!

ARUN P

A Tailor’s mistake is a Fashion But, An Engineer’s mistake is a Disaster.

"Preserve the earth; Else we will perish"