[Ilugc] Remote Desktop problem from 10.04 to 10.04

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:42:00 IST 2012

Now I am able to see the display:1 of the box.  When I try to run vncserver
:0 I get an error saying that my display is already locked.  So I installed
x11vnc which will help me see the display:0, this time I did not get a
complaint.  Locally on the machine I am able to see the screen using
vncviewer localhost:0, however when I try to access it remotely I get the
same problem like vino server (Black screen).

Balasubramaniam Natarajan
www.etutorshop.com/moodle/