[Ilugc] [OT] Blog on Apple Products

0 0 at 0throot.com
Fri Jul 6 16:50:50 IST 2012

On 07/06/2012 03:43 PM, kenneth gonsalves wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-07-06 at 15:36 +0530, 0 wrote:
>> I am sure, there are
>> going to a bunch of news articles every day on DRM, patents,
>> copyright
>> etc. For example, the recent controversy over Blizzard and Diablo III
>> on
>> GNU/Linux (over wine),
>
> this would be relevant to most of us
>>
>> http://www.gamepolitics.com/2012/07/03/updated-diablo-iii-linux-users-banned-blizzard-using-wine
>
> this link seems to be going to some soft porn site for me

Really? It seems to be working fine for me.

Unless you are on MS Windows, it is most likely due to your DNS server.
You should check/change your DNS server settings.

Try the following link which uses the IP directly,

http://174.143.7.233/2012/07/03/updated-diablo-iii-linux-users-banned-blizzard-using-wine

--
0