[Ilugc] Fwd: Techtalk on RT-Linux in Ilugc...

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 11:17:10 IST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Anil Rajesh" <cityofdhavud at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 7, 2012 10:47 AM
Subject: Techtalk on RT-Linux in Ilugc...
To: "Shrinivasan T" <tshrinivasan at gmail.com>

Topic:
RT Linux.

RTLinux is a hard real-time OS (RTOS) that is generally used for executing
the transactions in seconds.

Duration:
30-45 minutes.

Links to Read:
1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTLinux (My Article)
2) https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

About the Speaker:
 I am A. Rajesh, Pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Electrical and
Electronics Engineering at St. Joseph's College of Engineering.
 I am a final year student and had done a course in Embedded Systems.
Certified by Accel, "Embedded Systems Designer".
 I am intrested in bringing out projects in Embedded, OS and Networks. And
spend most of my time in finding out new things
 and intrested in contributing to Wikipedia.