[Ilugc] SVN_WITH_GUI

Guruprasad lgp171188 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 13:56:23 IST 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM, rmariya sagaya asirvatham
<asir.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear ilugcs
>
> I am in the need of Open Source - SVN with GUI based tool .please guide me.

Did you search the web for the same? I used the keywords "svn gui
tool" and was able to find relevant links immediately. Avoid posting
to the list without doing any research. RabbitVCS (as somebody already
pointed out) and TortoiseSVN are very popular tools. TortoiseSVN is
not available for GNU/Linux and RabbitVCS is not available in packaged
form for non-GNU/Linux operating systems.

Thanks & Regards,
Guruprasad