[Ilugc] Remote share command line access

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:57:42 IST 2012

Hi

I know how to mount a remote share on a GNU\Linux system for eg in Ubuntu I
click on Places > Connect to Server..... > Under sevice type selected
Windows share and gave appropriate name for the same and clicked on Connect.

Now I am able to see the remote share on my desktop however when I open my
Bash and navigate to both /mnt and /media it is not located there.  Where
would the default network share get mounted up so that I can browse the
contents using my Bash shell ?

Balasubramaniam Natarajan
www.etutorshop.com/moodle/