[Ilugc] [ilugc] sfd event suggestion

Niam Computech niamcomputech at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:56:28 IST 2012

On 07/09/2012 12:03 PM, Madan U Sreenivasan wrote:
> Am thinking we should encourage businesses to bring their boxes, install
> linux for them on their boxes. This can be coordinated by companies that
> provide open-source tools support - they can also market their solutions
> during this event.

Mr. Chidambaresan and Mr. Sreenivasan,

I am interested in contributing towards some expenses of this event. We
manufacture Ubuntu powered laptops and desktops. The products will be
available near October 2012. Please have a look at
http://www.niamcomputech.com or
http://news.efytimes.com/e1/86421/Now-An-Indian-Company-Launches-Ubuntu-Laptops
for further details.

I would like to raise one issue - Businesses are too busy to bring boxes
to a conference BUT yes we can use readymade boxes and install open
source software on these boxes to market FOSS.

-- Chetan Mittal.