[Ilugc] [ilugc] sfd event suggestion

Madan U Sreenivasan madanus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:09:18 IST 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Niam Computech <niamcomputech at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 07/09/2012 08:38 PM, ஆமாச்சு wrote:
> > Can be, if there are enough sponsors & volunteers.
>
> I am willing to become one of the Gold / Silver / Platinum sponsor.

Hey, Awesome guys - I guess the next step is to meet someplace and take
this forward.

We can use my office at Chetpet for meeting. I can arrange for coffee,
biscuits/snacks.

Lets say we meet on Saturday, July 14 at 4pm. Whos in?

(We could decide on the date/venue based on the majority's preference. Just
offering one for starters.)

> -- Chetan Mittal
> Buy Ubuntu Powered Netbooks, Ultrabooks, and AIOs
> http://www.niamcomputech.com

Madan U S
call: +91-9840762326, email: madan at cepios.com <madanus at eventus-software.in>
www.eventjini.com
Kick-Ass Event Technology
www.readersnest.com
Chennai's Favorite Online Lending Library!
www.eventus-software.in
Event Management Simplified
www.cepios.com
World Class Software for the Web