[Ilugc] programming languages

kenneth gonsalves lawgon at thenilgiris.com
Wed Jul 11 10:59:17 IST 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 22:59 +0530, Balachandran Sivakumar wrote:
> PS: IIRC, Kenneth is himself hates php very much. So.... :)

actually I do not hate php - I hate java. But I feel that php is an
entry level language (and does a great job in bringing people to open
source), but I feel that people should move on to 'better' things, and
am continually disappointed to see talented youngsters getting afraid of
the learning curve of the 'better' things and reverting.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves