[Ilugc] Linux BMR - Getting Volume Group name and LV Names in C++ code - [OT]

selvaraj v s vsselvaraj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:21:42 IST 2012

Hi,

I have two partitions /dev/sda1 as /boot and /dev/sda2 as LVM partition.. i
need to backup the partition details and restore in during the BMR
restore.. i made the backup and restore process for non LVM partitioned
hard disk. But while getting the details of the LVM partition , i got
struck. The lvms are ext4 file system...

Thanks

Selva