[Ilugc] Can Guest OS accessing Host WiFi Card Directly ?

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:19:22 IST 2012

> In my mac (BSD based) it works. You need to setup Virtual box to use the
> host's wireless adapter in bridged mode. Set this bridge mode network
> adapter as your second network interface in your guest. Leave the first
> interface in the guest for NAT.

Do you mean to say that inside you guest if you type iwconfig you are able
to see a interface showing up ?  Cool :-)  Does it mean that if My Host
machine is running a BDS OS and If I am running a VirutalBox on it,  My
Guest OS would be able to see the Wireless interface with iwconfig command ?

Balasubramaniam Natarajan
www.etutorshop.com/moodle/