[Ilugc] Reliance ZTE Mobile Broadband

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:50:48 IST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Jacob G Podipara <podianu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 08:47:55PM +0530, Arun Khan wrote:
>> > 2. Sorry a bit long but thought I better reproduce the relevant parts. As evident from above usb
>> > device is started by root on boot on /dev/ttyUSB0; aunthicated by pppd and connection established.
>> > However I am unable to start and stop it, even as root. How does one do that.
>>
>> Is this being done auto magically by the NetworkManager?
> I had configured the authentication password and ticked it to start automatically for Broadband
> Mobile option. Question is hoe to start and stop it?

Your response is vague.   You are assuming that we can visualize your
desktop and the applet dialog boxes etc.

Where/What application?  (what is your desktop GNOME/KDE/XFCE/LXDE or
something else)?

Can you paste a screen shot of the GUI and put it up on imagebin.org?

--
Arun Khan
"As a layman, I would say we have it, but as a scientist I have to