[Ilugc] SVN_WITH_GUI

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:04:03 IST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:44 AM, JITHIN K <jithinkcs at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you have webmin installed , you can use SVN admin module.
>
> Regards,
> Jithin
>
> On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM, rmariya sagaya asirvatham <
> asir.linux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear ilugcs
>>
>> I am in the need of Open Source - SVN with GUI based tool .please guide me.

I have not used webmin for a looong time.   I understand it requires
"root" access for login **or** does it have a separate user auth for
the SVN interface?

Also please avoid top posting.

@ OP - a search for "webdav svn client" will give you quite a few
links that discuss the details of web UI to SVN.

HTH,
--
Arun Khan
"As a layman, I would say we have it, but as a scientist I have to