[Ilugc] msrarun22 at gmail.com wants to follow you

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:13:44 IST 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM, msrarun22 at gmail.com <info at infoaxe.net> wrote:

> Sundar Raj wants to follow you.

Looks like he *sold* his address book for a "free" service @ Flipora.

Just when I started to think that this kind of stuff had gone away
from this list :(

I am sure he would not share his userid/password if we were to ask him
for the same (even privately) but it is *OK* to do so with Flipora -
blind trust for an unknown third party.

> Follow the link below to unsubscribe from all emails from Flipora, 440 N.Wolfe Rd MS #153, Sunnyvale, CA. 94085
> http://invites.infoaxe.net/unsubscribe.jsp?email=ilugc@ae.iitm.ac.in&iid=563271264

Thankfully, the above link removed this mailing list id from the
*unsolicited* subscription.

--
Arun Khan
"As a layman, I would say we have it, but as a scientist I have to