[Ilugc] kill

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:28:22 IST 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Noorul Islam K M <noorul at noorul.com> wrote:
> Balachandran Sivakumar <benignbala at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>        Bash shows it for me. kill -l  in bash 4.1.x shows the same
>> output. But, when you say bash completion, were you trying kill <TAB>
>> <TAB> ? I don't think that shows it up. thanks
>

>  noman in ~
> $ --> kill -l<tab>

         What do you get, when you do kill -l <enter> ? I too am on
Debian Sqeeze(6.0.3) and I get the list of signals available. IIRC, -l
just lists the signals and doesn't take any parameters/arguments. So
tab completion probably doesn't work. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/