[Ilugc] [OT] Programming Books - for free

Sriram Karra karra.etc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:53:26 IST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Sriram Karra <karra.etc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had sent the same book set to this list earlier, but I could not give
> the away due to logistics. So here we go again:
>
> The following books are available for free. Only that they need to be
> picked up from my house in Mylapore and only between friday (20th) evening
> to sunday (22nd) afternoon. Interested parties contact me off list. No
> reserving or delivery option available

It is a bit curious; when I sent this booklist earlier respondents
expressed a wish to pay for many these books (my mail was unfortunately
ambiguous, presumably leading people to think I am offering to sell the
books). In my latest mail I made it clear I am not selling them but they
are for free.

And I got zero responses :) One wonders, does "Zero Cost" equal to lower
value?

Anyways, now the books are with the Ramakrishna Mutt Library in Mylapore.

Cheers,
Karra