[Ilugc] URL you requested has been blocked as per DOT guidelines

Jesse Francis atjesse2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:37:47 IST 2012

If am not wrong, many sites including pastebin, vimeo etc. has been
blocked by all ISPs except BSNL by Madras High Court's order! Thats
why its accessible in bsnl mobile/broadband, not in airtel,aircel,
reliance etc!

On 7/24/12, kenneth gonsalves <lawgon at thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 21:48 +0530, 0 wrote:
>> I am trying to open the following URL, http://pastebin.com/vjpbm8XH ,
>> on
>> my Aircel 3G and I get the following error,
>>
>> "The URL you requested has been blocked as per DOT guidelines
>>
>> The page you have requested has been blocked, because the URL is
>> banned.1
>>
>> URL = pastebin.com/vjpbm8XH"
>
> works for me on bsnl landline - I use opendns.
> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves

Jesse P Francis
"Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux."
Twitter/Diaspora/Facebook: @atjesse,
Wikipedia/Wikibooks: ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:atjesse,
ml.wikibooks.org/wiki/use:atjesse