[Ilugc] [ILGUC] [HELP] Extraction of Data and Plotting

ARUN PALANIAPPAN arunpalaniappan.mek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 23:32:08 IST 2012

2012/7/27 Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:33 PM, ARUN PALANIAPPAN
> <arunpalaniappan.mek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We have data acquisition system which works in Windows. After
> acquisition,
> > the data automatically gets plotted (I think so!!) in a software called
> > Easy Plot.
>
> What is the DAS you use?
> Who is the vendor?
>
> Do they support GNU/Linux?

Strictly speaking, I never use DAS.. !!The data is being acquired by an
Electronics team. I just get the acquired data for analysis.
Hence, I am unaware about the DAS. I am not sure if it supports Linux

I have seen them acquire the data using DOS or windows (Depending on
application)

--Trimmed--

ARUN P