[Ilugc] final year project

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 20:59:15 IST 2012

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM, Dinesh Infotech <dinesh.vgp at gmail.com> wrote:

> area as cloud computing.I was tried to set cloud environment a year back
> using centos with middleware as eucalyptus and I found that as much
> difficult and dropped it.

Try, try, try till you succeed!   Before dropping it, did you get
involved either in the CentOS-Virt/General or the Eucalyptus mailing
list with your issues?

> My seniors also can't set cloud environment fully
> but somehow they managed,they tried in ubuntu with eucalyptus.Is there
> anybody who can guide me or please tell anybody who has set cloud
> environment.

Try the Ubuntu server 12.04, CSS has put together a very nice step by
step document [a] to get an openstack based IaaS.

[a] <http://cssoss.wordpress.com/>

> If not possible give some idea on what area I can do project
> but I need to do in open source.please help me.

It is great that you want to do a project with an open source stack.
You have to think for your self and come to some conclusion as to what
your interests are v/s somebody else's.

You can look into the DIY Drones if you are feeling adventurous.
<http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/chris-anderson-commercial-drone-disruptor>

--
Arun Khan
"As a layman, I would say we have it, but as a scientist I have to