[Ilugc] Opensource UTM and Session Border Controller

Gireesh thenayil rajappan nair girithenayil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:10:46 IST 2015

Hello Arun ,

The size of ISO is 880 MB,did you face any problem in downloading ?

Time of Day rules (ToD) ,its under development and it will be included next
release

web content filtering based on on urlblacklist

Our support available in skype for general discussion and configuration
support ,skype ID "shield.support "

Regards,

Gireesh

gireesh at allo.com