[Ilugc] Require Joomla reviewer

Praveen S pravin1389 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:32:15 IST 2015

>From Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.

We are looking for a *reviewer (domain expert)* for a course that we are
creating on JOOMLA CMS.  The reviewer can be any person with around 2 years
of working experience in JOOMLA, from the industry or academia.

Spoken Tutorial Project is developed at IIT Bombay and is funded by MHRD,
Govt of India.  The project aims to create courses to learn various free
and open source software (FOSS) free of cost!  Kindly visit our website for
more details http://spoken-tutorial.org

Being a government funded project, the remuneration for the review work is
very nominal.  Details of this amount will be shared at a later time.

Contact Details:  Praveen S - 9833421244

Kindly contact us at the earliest.  Thank you.

--
Regards

Praveen. S
(பிரவீன்.சோ)