[Ilugc] [OT Very much] Flood help

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:49:04 IST 2015

Hi,

        A few friends are stuck near Guduvancheri and have been asking for
help for accomodation and food. I hear that there is some accommodation
provided by SRM university. In case your friends are affected, please pass
on

SRM University is accommodating ppl in their buildings Whoever standed n
GST pls go For Food Cntact Mr.Jogani 9840042152

PS: I know this is totally unrelated to Free Software or GNU/Linux. But I
am requesting that this be accepted on humanitarian grounds. Also to state,
I am no way related to SRM university, just passing on the info.

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar