[Ilugc] opensource monitoring tool

Vikas Tara vik at hamaralinux.org
Mon Dec 7 18:47:42 IST 2015

On 04/12/15 19:35, Ajeesh Kannan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for an Opensource monitoring tool with the following facility.
>
> 1. White Labeled dash board for each company [ for each company they need a
> separate dash board and logins, users of one organization cannot see others
> servers.]
Use nagios or zabbix as your central tool and then create individual
dashboards with something like
http://grafana.org/

This way you centralise monitoring but give customers they're own view.
> 2. Have a report (pdf/jpg/etc) generating facility.
Store the grafnar data and use a reporting engine (BIRT, jasper reports)
against it

Hope this helps, if you make loads of money from your new business,
contribute some to ILUGC :)

Vik

--
Founder - Hamara Linux