[Ilugc] Monthly meet ILUG-C - Saturday, December 12, 2015

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:58:30 IST 2015

Hi,

I checked with the Aerospace department people and they said that we
can have the meet this Saturday. If you are able to attend, please
enter the campus via the main gate.

Let us continue with our community project initiatives.

Topic: Project Euler

Speaker: Shakthi Kannan

Duration: 30 Minutes

You can use pen/pencil and a paper, or a laptop or any other machine.
Please bring your solutions from the previous meet-up. We can review
it before proceeding to a newer challenge.

About me: Shakthi Kannan is a Free Software enthusiast who blogs at
shakthimaan.com.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan