[Ilugc] [[Doubts]] Installing Bitmask and bypassing fortinet firewall

sahil साहिल scorpionking.sahil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:29:31 IST 2015

Namaste Friends,

I am trying to install bitmask (https://dl.bitmask.net/linux/) on my ubuntu
machine (14.04 Trusty, 32-bit) but unable to install it. I have gone
through their installation guide and followed the steps but failed to
install it.

There is some error related to Python Leap. Did google on it too. Has
anyone installed it earlier? Any pointers would be of great help.

One more doubt I want to clear is that I want to access INTERNET (blocked
sites via fortinet firewall) from an organization's network. Will it
trigger an alarm if I try to access blocked websites via bitmask if bitmask
allow me to access sites?

My question is silly but guide me on this so that I may never have a doubt
on it.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Thank you.

--

*Regards,Sahil ModGill*