[Ilugc] [[Doubts]] Installing Bitmask and bypassing fortinet firewall

sahil साहिल scorpionking.sahil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:02:01 IST 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> --- On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 9:29 AM, sahil साहिल
> <scorpionking.sahil at gmail.com> wrote:
> | There is some error related to Python Leap.
> \--
>
> Please paste the exact error.

Will paste it soon. As far as I remember it was about python leap not
supported or facing dependencies issues while installing leap. Will confirm
the exact error and paste it.

> ---
> | One more doubt I want to clear is that I want to access INTERNET (blocked
> | sites via fortinet firewall) from an organization's network. Will it
> | trigger an alarm if I try to access blocked websites via bitmask if
> bitmask
> | allow me to access sites?
> \--
>
> You need to ask the organization.

I don't think so that if I ask them then they will allow me. They have even
blocked Ted.com and plenty of other education related video sites.

--

*Regards,Sahil ModGill*