[Ilugc] [[Doubts]] Installing Bitmask and bypassing fortinet firewall

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:12:32 IST 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 10:02 AM, sahil साहिल
<scorpionking.sahil at gmail.com> wrote:

>> ---
>> | One more doubt I want to clear is that I want to access INTERNET (blocked
>> | sites via fortinet firewall) from an organization's network. Will it
>> | trigger an alarm if I try to access blocked websites via bitmask if
>> bitmask
>> | allow me to access sites?
>> \--
>>
>> You need to ask the organization.
>>

> I don't think so that if I ask them then they will allow me. They have even
> blocked Ted.com and plenty of other education related video sites.

Without explicit permissions from the org administrator, you might be
violating their policies and perhaps giving an opportunity prosecuting
you.

You need access to certain sites? I would suggest you ask them to
allow, with specific justification e.g. you need it to execute your
job assignment.

-- Arun Khan