[Ilugc] Monthly meet ILUG-C - Saturday, December 19, 2015, 1500 IST

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:18:59 IST 2015

Hi,

Indian Linux Users Group, Chennai ILUGC spreading awareness on
Free/Open Source Software (F/OSS) in Chennai since January 1998.

We usually meet on the second Saturday of every month, and the
sessions consist of technical talks and discussions. For this month,
we shall meet on Saturday, December 19 2015 at 1500 IST.

Venue: Classroom No 1,
       Aerospace Engineering,
       Near Gajendra Circle,
       IIT Madras.
       Link for the Map: http://bit.ly/iitm-aero

Time: 1500-1800 IST

Talk 1

Topic: Project Euler

Speaker: Shakthi Kannan

Duration: 30 Minutes

in 10 minutes. You can use pen/pencil and a paper, or a laptop or any
other machine. Please bring your solutions from the previous meet-up.
We can review it before proceeding to a newer challenge.

About me: Shakthi Kannan is a Free Software enthusiast who blogs at
shakthimaan.com.

The floor will be open after these sessions for any discussions or
lightning talks.

Entry is free.

SK

--