[Ilugc] Monthly meet ILUG-C - Saturday, December 19, 2015, 1500 IST

Bala Kumar kidbees at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 06:22:10 IST 2015

Members who were present today for the session here is the link to Kibana
instance which has our archive data.

Link: http://128.199.138.108:90
username: kibanauser
password: ilugc!@#4

(Tip to get started: After login click on last 15 minutes on top right
corner and change it to last 1 year)

For others to give some context - we were trying to get meaningful
information from our mailing list archives
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/pipermail/ilugc/. I came up with a solution to
parse these archives messages, push it to Elasticsearch and use Kibana for
analytics. I'll get back with github link once I finish required code
cleaning.

Looking forward to feedbacks and suggestions for improvement, quick hack so
bound to be not 100%.

Can we host this on our ILUGC domain? Just a Cron, Elasticsearch, Kibana,
Nginx makes up the stack.

Also I notice http://ilugc.in is suspended now, please contact the
billing/support department as soon as possible is the message on site.