[Ilugc] Ubuntu web server installed in vm is going in sleep mode often

Arun Khan knura9 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:58:30 IST 2015

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Sundar Raj <msrarun22 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Srini,
>
>     Could able to ping from client to VM.But when pinging from vm to client
> there is some packet loss occuring .I have selected
> VMXNET for network configuration and assigned dhcp .

Please do *not* top post.

It could be a VMWare and/or networking issue within the virtualization stack.

Suggest try the image on VBox (it supports vmdk format) and see if the
problem manifests.  Make sure there is no duplicate IP collision,
netmask etc are proper as Srni has pointed out.

-- Arun Khan