[Ilugc] Monthly meet ILUG-C - Saturday, January 9, 2016, 1500 IST

Neependra Khare neependra.khare at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:42:13 IST 2015

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Neependra,
>
> Will let you know if I come to know of any place for your workshop.
>
> Thanks.

> We do not have Wi-Fi in the classrooms that we use in the Aerospace
> department. Even the USB dongles sometimes do not work at certain
> locations. You might need to arrange for Internet connection.

I generally work with the participants before the workshop to have the
setup ready
http://nkhare.github.io/data_and_network_containers/Setup/

So, dependence on internet would not be much during the workshop. I also
have
Airtel 4G HUB through which multiple people can connect.

> The 20 minute talk is possible during the ILUG-C meet.

Please ACK that. I definitely would like to talk at ILUG-C.

Thanks.

> SK
>
> --
> Shakthi Kannan